LG Logos US550 on U.S. Cellular is now receiving a new Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update, which labels build number US55014a. While Lollipop is unassuming for now, it is nearly two years since LG Logos launched, and it has a budget price. LG and U.S. Cellular still offer support for update, that is frankly very cool. The new US55014a update, to my great surprise, brings the latest February, 2017 Android security patches. One word, this is a very great update. The official KDZ firmware file for US55014a update is as usual available. At this moment, there is no change log in software update page of U.S. Cellular.
- Android Version: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Android Security Patch Level: February, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: U.S. Cellular LG Logos US550
- Support Network: EVDO, EVDO Rev A, 1xRTT, U.S. Cellular LTE 4G
- Build Number: US55014a
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: US55014a_00_0217.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Brings new build number US55014a, which based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Patches Android security patch level on February, 2017
If you can’t download the firmware file by using LG official firmware link, please try to use the following methods to fix it.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
You can use the LGUP tool to flash it when you get the official KDZ firmware file.