LG has started rolling out new V20A update to its V10 H960P on Telcel from Mexico. The update carries Android 6.0 Marshmallow for the phone. At this point, it will improve user experience greatly although it is not the recent Android 7.x Nougat, you know, before this, your phone was still running on Android 5.x Lollipop. LG has also uploaded the official KDZ firmware file to its firmware server for download. Another is worth mentioning, neither the variant with Simlock nor free version is able to apply the same V20A KDZ firmware file, because LG has not release two different KDZ firmware file.
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: Telcel LG V10 H960P
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H960P20a
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: Mexico
- File Name: H960P20a_02_0213.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated Android 6.0 Marshmallow version
For some reason, you may need to use some special methods to directly download the stock KDZ firmware file. Of course, don’t worry, there is two solutions for you.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
To flash the stock KDZ firmware file, I suggest you use the LGUP tool.