As an Android user, in many cases, we need to boot the device into Recovery mode, OnePlus users is certainly no exception. And if you want to boot your OnePlus phone into Recovery mode, then you’re in the right place.
OnePlus Phone Boot Into Recovery Mode
- Power Off your OnePlus device by long-pressing the Power button
- Now your device is turned off
- Power it back on while holding the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously
- You shall see a language selection screen, please select your language
- Now you are in Recovery mode
Once your OnePlus phone boot into Recovery mode, you can wipe data and cache or do some other things.