The variant GRA-L09 of Huawei P8 is now receiving a new Marshmallow update, which brings build number GRA-L09C432B393 based on Android 6.0. This is a security patch update, on this it introduces the latest Android security patch level on March 1, 2017. The B393 update is rolled out as an OTA of 106MB, if you have not been offered, the full firmware package was captured by Huawei.Blog. So, for those who do not have the patience, you can manually update your Huawei P8 L09 to the latest B393 Marshmallow firmware version.
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Emotion UI Version: EMUI 4.0.1
- Android Security Patch Level: 01 March, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: Huawei P8 (GRA-L09)
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: GRA-L09C432B393
- Build Date: March, 2017
- Country: Global
- File Name: GRA-L09C432B393.zip
- Uploader: Huawei.Blog
- New B393 firmware version
- The latest 01 March 2017 Google Android security patch level
It’s easy to flash the full firmware package for Huawei’s devices, there is simple guide for you.
- Unzip firmware file you downloaded until you find rom file UPDATE.APP
- Copy UPDATE.APP to dload folder in the top level of the external SD card, if there is not dload folder, please manually create it
- Open project menu from your Huawei phone
- Software Upgrade
- SD card
If you need a more detailed flashing tutorial, please see here.