The day before yesterday, we talked about new V20A Marshmallow update for Mexico Telcel variant H960P of LG V10. Now, LG has also started rolling out a new Marshmallow update to the global version H960A of V10. As a global version, you know, commonly know as European or generic variant. The update comes with build H960A20e based on Android 6.0, it introduces the latest February, 2017 Android security patches, which is confirmed in many European countries such as Hungary, Czech Republic, Portugal, Norway etc. Similarly, the full KDZ firmware file can be downloaded from LG’s firmware server.
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: February, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: LG V10 H960A
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H960A20e
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: Global (Generic Version)
- File Name: H960A20e_00_0213.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number H960A20e based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The latest Google Android security patch level on February, 2017
The download link on LG official server may not be available for you, on this don’t worry, please according to the following methods to solve your problem.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
Once you have an official KDZ firmware file, you can try to use the LGUP tool to flash it to your LG V10 H960A.