For users who do not know Samsung Android device’s Download mode, the mode is actually a flashing mode on your Samsung Android phone or tablet. With you enter the Download mode, you can flash the special file like stock TAR Odin firmware file to your Samsung device by cooperating closely with Odin flash tool. In other words, the Download mode is also known as Odin mode. Well, now you know, for Samsung Android owners, the Download mode is important to know, as well as you can. So, how should we enter Samsung Android device’s Download or Odin mode? That is why you come here, no?
Samsung Android Enter Download Mode
- Power Off the device completely
- Pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home and Power keys to boot your device at the same time
- A couple seconds later your device will boot into the Download mode
- Once you enter into the Download mode, you can see the Downloading screen on your device
- Now you are in the Download mode