Asus continues to improve their devices, the company has today released a new Android 7.0 Nougat update for ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL). The update comes with build version 14.1010.1705.49, which focuses on improvements on the camera. There is also a marked improvement in the level of performance of the touch. The latest security patches are also integrated, is it June 2017? I am not sure yet. The update introduces also some minor changes to the strings of some proprietary applications. Asus has uploaded the full firmware file with WW SKU on their firmware server for downloading.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: 14.1010.1705.49
- Build Date: June 20, 2017
- Country: Global
- File Name: UL-ASUS_A001-WW-14.1010.1705.49-user.zip
- Uploader: Asus
- Updated build version 14.1010.1705.49
- Improved the stability of the Camera
- Improved touch performance
- Updated the strings of some applications
- Updated GMS version
- Introduced Google Android security patches
As you know, once we got the full firmware file, then we can manually flash it to our ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL. For those who don’t know how to do, please see the guide below.
Flash Asus Firmware (Credit to Jesse Han)
As I mentioned above, the firmware file is only for the ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL with WW SKU number.