Verizon Wireless has released the new V13A update based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to its LG K8 V VS500. The full KDZ file of VS50013A Marshmallow firmware can be now officially download for you. So, you can manually update your Verizon LG K8 V VS500 to the latest firmware version by using the LGUP tool. As you see, it is still an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update, which is even the same as V11A firmware version released in last September. Even so, the Android security patch level has now been updated to the recent February, 2017. You can obviously expect more improvements such as some bug fixes.
- Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: Verizon LG K8 V VS500
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: VS50013A
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: VS50013A_03_0214.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number VS50013A based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Updated February, 2017 Android security patches
If you can’t download the KDZ firmware file directly, please try to set LGE Active DP on your browser, or use Xtreme Download manager, you can see Fix Download From LG section for more specific ideas.