LG has started rolling out the next round of update for its flagship device LG V20, the T-Mobile variant is currently available. The update includes new build number H91810i based on Android 7.0 Nougat for the T-Mobile LG V20 H918. LG has also updated the full KDZ firmware file to its firmware server like before. That means you can manually use LGUP to update your phone to the latest V10I Android 7.0 Nougat firmware version.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: T-Mobile LG V20 H918
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H91810i
- Build Date: December, 2016
- Country: America (T-Mobile)
- File Name: H91810i_00_1202.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- New build number H91810i based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
The direct download from browser may not be available for you, don’t worry, please see the solutions below.