The LG V10 H901 on T-Mobile is currently getting the official Android Nougat update. It is an Android 7.0 Nougat, which comes with build version H90130B. In addition to dozens of new features and improvements from Android Nougat, the update moves also Android security patch level to new May 1, 2017. The full KDZ firmware file for the H90130B Nougat update is now also updated on LG’s firmware server for downloading by users.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: May 1, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: T-Mobile LG V10 H901
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H90130b
- Build Date: July, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: H90130b_00_0523.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated V30B build number based on Android 7.0 Nougat version
- The Google Android security patch level is now new May 1, 2017
I suggest you use Xtreme Download Manager or LGE ActiveDP to download the official LG KDZ firmware file due to some special reasons. For those who don’t know how to do, please see Jesse Han’s guide with the links below.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
After you have downloaded the official H90130b KDZ firmware file, you can then use LGUP to manually update your T-Mobile LG V10 H901 to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat version. It’s important to note that I haven’t tested it and please handle it with care.