LG G6 was just beginning to take on the global marketplace, however, the Korean company has started putting the official KDZ firmware update file on its firmware server. At this moment, the stock V10e firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat can be downloaded.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: March 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: T-Mobile LG G6 H872
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H87210e
- Build Date: March, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: H87210e_00_0322.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Update software version H87210e
- The Android security patch level had been moved to the latest March 2017
- General bug fixes
There is a LGUP common DLL file versioned at 184.108.40.206 for you, then you can get it from here. Once you have the V10e KDZ firmware file, you can install it to your T-Mobile LG G6 H872 with LGUP flash tool.
If you can’t directly download the KDZ firmware file from LG’s firmware server, you can try to solve it with the below methods.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager