You know, LG V20 has a pre-packaged Android 7.0 Nougat version, on this it is fairly new. Presently this phone has been officially alive across the Korea and many other countries. And now, the KDZ package of the official V10E firmware version for the Korean variant of LG V20 has been available for download. Three main modes available, which are LG V20 F800K for KT Telecom, LG V20 F800S for SK Telecom and LG V20 F800L for LG U+.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: KT Telecom LG V20 F800K, SK Telecom LG V20 F800S, LG U+ LG V20 F800L
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: F800k10e (KT version), F800S10e (SK version), F800L10e (U+ version)
- Build Date: September, 2016
- Country: Korea
- File Name: F800k10e_00_0914.kdz (KT version), F800S10e_00_0914.kdz (SK version) , F800L10e_00_0914.kdz (U+ version)
- Uploader: Pending for KT and SK versions, LG for U+ version
- The stock Nougat firmware version
- KT LG V20 F800k 10e Android 7.0.kdz
- SK LG V20 F800S 10e Android 7.0.kdz
- U+ LG V20 F800L 10e Android 7.0.kdz
For downloading from LG’s firmware version, you might need to use some special methods, there are two solutions for you.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
To flash the KDZ firmware file you downloaded, I suggest you use the LGUP tool.