U.S. Cellular is now rolling out new V11A update to its LG G6 US997. While the US99711a update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat, it introduces the latest March 2017 Android security patches. The third-party developer autoprime has uploaded the full KDZ firmware file to its Codefire server for download.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: March 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: U.S. Cellular LG G6 US997
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: US99711a
- Build Date: March, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: US99711a_04_0322.kdz
- Uploader: autoprime
- New build number US99711a
- The latest Android security patch level on March 2017
- General bug fixes
The KDZ firmware file can be applied on all variants of U.S. Cellular LG G6 US997, such as U.S. Cellular US997, U.S. Cellular Tulsa US997 and more.
You can manually flash the KDZ firmware file by using LGUP flash tool for your LG phone, it is not difficult.