LG has now rolling out new V10D update to their Q6 M700N, the update is confirmed in some European countries. The M700n10d update is still the 7.1.1 version of Android Nougat. Obviously, it is only a minor update to the build version to V10D. Anyway, this is a new version. As usual, LG has uploaded the full V10D KDZ firmware file for manually flashing with LGUP tool.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: July, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: LG Q6 M700N
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: M700n10d
- Build Date: August, 2017
- Country: The open European market
- File Name: M700n10d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0723.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number M700n10d
- July, 2017 Google Android security patch level
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
The direct download should be unusable. Of course, don’t worry about it. You have some other ways to download it, please see the links below.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
I haven’t tested installation. You know, install it at your own risk.