LG has recently updated the official V10F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow KDZ firmware file on their server for the dual SIM variant H868 of G5. The H86810f firmware was released last month, it mainly introduces new March 2017 Android security patch level as well as some other bug fixes. Any way, you can download the stock H86810f KDZ firmware file for your LG G5 H868, then you know, you can manually flash it by using LGUP.
- Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: March, 2017
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: LG G5 H868
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: H86810f
- Build Date: March, 2017
- Country: Global
- File Name: H86810f_00_0310.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build version H86810f
- Updated Google Android security patch level on March 2017
- General bug fixes
If the direct downloading is not working for you, then don’t worry about it, just solve it with one of two solutions.