The V11C is not a recent update for LG G5 RS988, it is actually released last August. However, for those who is looking for the full KDZ firmware file of RS98811c update, there is the official link for you. Needs to be pointed out is that it is not a Nougat update, it is Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow version. Anyway, you can now officially download the full RS98811c firmware file for your LG G5 RS988.
- Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: August 2016
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: LG G5 RS988
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: RS98811C
- Build Date: August, 2016
- Country: America
- File Name: RS98811c_00_ARB01.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number RS98811C based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Updated August 2016 Google Android security patch level
- General bug fixes
You may know, LG has changed privileges of firmware server. For this, you need to use some special methods to download the stock firmware from LG. And there are at least two ways for you.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
Once you got the KDZ firmware file, you can manually flash it by using LGUP flash tool.