The tablet device U.S. Cellular LG G Pad F 8.0 UK495 is now getting a new Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, it labels new build number UK49521a. There is not official change log in LG G Pad F 8.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE page. However, the UK49521a update should includes some general performance optimizations. Any way, there are some intangible benefits for your LG tablet. As usual, you can now get the official KDZ firmware file.
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: U.S. Cellular LG G Pad F 8.0 UK495
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: UK49521a
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: America
- File Name: UK49521a_00_0215.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number UK49521a based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If you can’t access the download right away, please try to use the following methods to solve it.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
As you may know, we can use the LGUP tool to flash the official KDZ firmware file.