LG has recently released a new update to its tablet device G Pad III 8.0 V525. This is an Android 7.0 Nougat update, it includes new build number V52520B. As usual, LG has officially uploaded the full KDZ firmware file to its firmware server, on this you can now download it if you like.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android Security Patch Level: Pending
- Baseband Version: Pending
- Kernel Version: Pending
- Model Number: LG G Pad III 8.0 V525
- Support Network: LTE 4G
- Build Number: V52520b
- Build Date: February, 2017
- Country: Korea
- File Name: V52520b_00_0207.kdz
- Uploader: LG
- Updated build number V52520b based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
If you can’t directly download the KDZ firmware file from LG its own server, you can try to use some special methods to solve your problem, there are two solutions for you.
Fix Download From LG (Credit to Jesse Han)
- Fix download failed or only blank page for official LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by setting LGE ActiveDP 0.9
- Officially download LG KDZ CAB TOT firmware by using Xtreme Download Manager
Once you got the KDZ firmware file, you can use the LGUP tool to flash it to your LG G Pad III 8.0 V525.